Leading Metro Washington, DC Medical Malpractice, Auto Accident, and Personal Injury Attorney
Trusted injury lawyer in DC and Maryland for nearly 50 years
Joel M. Finkelstein is a widely respected and successful personal injury and medical malpractice attorney. He combines a reassuring demeanor and personal attention with an aggressive drive and sense of justice. The result is a lawyer who sensitively guides the injured and their families through the emotional upheaval that follows an accident and who generates exceptional outcomes for them.
The Law Offices of Joel M. Finkelstein offers clients distinct advantages with a Washington DC medical malpractice lawyer who—
- Is seasoned, highly competent and familiar with nearly every litigation strategy
- Takes a hands-on approach and never turns a client over to a less-experienced associate
- Believes accessibility is vital
A distinguished record
In his 46 years of personal injury law practice, Mr. Finkelstein has—
- Settled and tried hundreds and hundreds of cases
- Obtained millions of dollars for injured clients
- Consistently been AV® Peer Review RatedSM by Martindale-Hubbell®—the AV is the highest rating and denotes preeminent legal ability and high ethical standards
- Earned a reputation for professionalism and remarkable wisdom
A broad base of courtroom experience
Mr. Finkelstein handles nearly any type of injury case. He focuses particularly on—
The firm is proud of the work it does on behalf of the injured. Please review some of the firm’s many successes.
One injury lawyer. Real solutions.
Contact the Law Offices of Joel Finkelstein in Washington, DC to see how an Washington DC medical malpractice lawyer with nearly five decades of injury law experience can help. The initial consultation is free. If Mr. Finkelstein takes your case, you only pay fees if he recovers money for you.
Serving the Washington, DC metropolitan area, including
- District of Columbia
- Prince George's County
- Montgomery County
- Calvert County
- Charles County
- Frederick County